Eight important questions to ask your agent
Qualifications are important. However, finding a solid, professional agent means getting beyond the resume, and into what makes an agent effective. Use the following questions as your starting point in hiring your licensed, professional real estate agent:
- Why did you become a real estate agent?
- Why should I work with you?
- What do you do better than other real estate agents?
- What process will you use to help me find the right home for my particular wants and needs?
- What are the most common things that go wrong in a transaction and how would you handle them?
- What are some mistakes that you think people make when buying their first home?
- What other professionals do you suggest we work with and what are their credentials?
- Can you provide me with references or testimonials from past clients?
Contact us about buying your home
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Otsego-Delaware Board of REALTORS®, Inc.. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Upstate NY Properties are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Otsego-Delaware Board of REALTORS®, Inc. and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor Keller Williams Upstate NY Properties shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.